These are the cheapest stations in America where you can save money on gas.
America’s Cheapest Gas Stations
The gas price hikes forced millions in the United States to search for the cheapest places in their states to fill up their vehicles. As reported by The Guardian, early this year gas prices are high due to the Ukraine war and oil company price gouging among factors contributing to surging as the president mulls Riyadh rapprochement.
Moreover, lately have started to progressively lower the hikes the Federal Reserve implemented a series of interest rate hikes that ultimately helped curb the cost of living crisis that engulfed the country at the time. This strategy has also had a linear effect on gas prices, with the average price for a gallon of gas now slowly returning to its 2021 levels.
Here Is The List of the Cheapest Gas Stations in the US
Here are some of the cheapest gas stations in the largest cities in the United States:
- New York, New – (3.11 dollars) at St, Whitestone, NY
- California, Los Angeles (3.59 dollars) located at Walmart, 2770 E Carson St, Lakewood, CA
- Illinois (2.96 dollars) at Sam’s Club, S Cicero Ave, Cicero, IL
- Texas (2.29 dollars) at Houston Shell, 1202 Telephone Rd, Houston, TX
- San Diego, (3.83 dollars): Mohsen, 3213 Mission Ave, Oceanside, CA
- Dallas, (2.27 dollars): Circle K, 7887 McCallum Blvd, Dallas, TX
- San Jose, (3.79 dollars): Diamond Gas & Mart, 1620 Story Rd, San Jose, CA
- Phoenix, (3.05 dollars) (3.05 dollars): Costco, 3801 N 33rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ